Educational Support Specialist use resources, workshops, presentations as well as one-on-one support to empower parents to become effective advocates for their children receiving special education services. Our core beliefs is, Inclusive Education is the education of all students in the least restrictive environment and community settings to ensure full and valued membership in society.
- We believe all students should have the same opportunities to be educated in neighborhood schools as their siblings and friends.
- With or without disabilities, all students should have the support system to learn together effectively using family, school, and community.
- We believe all students should have education that meets their individual needs, resulting in meaningful outcomes and prepare them for productive and enriching lives.
For more information about educating children in an inclusive and safe environment, call or email us and we’ll be happy to guide you through the Inclusive Education process!
- Louisiana Department of Education
- Louisiana Educational Rights of Children with Disabilities – Booklet
- Louisiana State Board of Elementary and Secondary Education Policy Bulletins
- Louisiana Bullying Policy
- Wrights Law
- Exceptional Lives Louisiana